2010-01-27

Tonight's Training Goals and Plans

I'm terrible about writing training plans out before. Really bad.

Bailey has been getting "bad" again about guarding space/things, especially in the computer room. The cats typically sit on the computer desk with me and if she's laying on her bed, she'll be evil to them. I've been calling her off with just petting rewards because I haven't remembered to bring treats over here. Tonight though I've got the clicker and treats. She thinks this game is pretty cool again. Rascal thinks it sucks because he doesn't get the cookies.

Buzz REALLY needs work on fast pace and pivoting. Tonight we're going to work on fast in general. I'll re-introduce a pivoting object too. I need to make myself write training goals for tomorrow.

I have tonight covered at least!

No comments: