I should have the money to do Buzz's hip/elbow xrays at the end of May. If I do decide to do them, I will not be sedating him. It's not worth the risk. We'll just get as clear of a shot as we can of his hips.

I know that he's at an advanced age; and it might not change my agility decisions, but I think it's still a good idea. It will certainly make me feel better.

The reason I'm still on the fence is that I've already decided this will be his last even 'semi-competative' year. As long as he's healthy and wants to keep playing the game we'll be trailing one weekend (both days) in June, July, August, and December. He only does NADAC agility.

We'll see how classes go though. He's signed up for agility starting in May.

No comments: