2010-03-27

A Megan Update

A.  I'm still super excited about my new job.
B.  I have mono.  Again.
C.  I've slept more than half the day away, because now it's acceptable to do that.
D.  We finally have good juice again.
E.  I hate mono.
F.  I'm supposed to "relax" and "rest" and do all those "get well things" but for anyone who knows me, that's like... torture unless I feel like absolute crap, which I thankfully don't (anymore/yet, take your pick).
G.  Back to movie watching to entertain myself while being boring.

3 comments:

Eliz said...

Get better soon, and if you don't and you want someone to watch really bad movies with, I'm your person, I can make a trip out to your place

Crystal (Thompson) Barrera said...

I hate being sick. I'm not good at lying around. Feel better soon (and you must, because you'll be working sooooooon!)

Laura and The Corgi, Toller, & Duck said...

aw that sucks! i hope you fee better soon. it's a good thing you have good juice at least!