2009-02-12

Charts

I've finally created charts to keep track of working my dogs and really, to make sure I do it.

This week for Buzz I have nails (want to do them every two days or so) for both, back strengthening exercises, touch (nose target), sit (on signal), and down (on signal).

Bailey has nails, STOMP! (left fore foot target while standing up), target (nose target), sit (stay), and down (stay).

I printed the charts on Wednesday. Bailey had nails, stomp, and target work on Wednesday. Today we did Stomp and Target (putting STOMP on cue and stimulus control). Buzz working on back strengthening and sit on signal today, nothing yesterday.

Hopefully this will keep me motivated to train now that we have specific goals and I'm thinking about what I want to accomplish in advance.

No comments: