2009-08-29

bum foot Bailey

ARG! We had to GREAT sessions on the contact practice board today. She was doing what I wanted! RUNNING down the board. I added another board to the other side of the snowmobile trailer (so it was similar to a dog walk) and she was performing correctly with that too.

Now my dog has a cut pad. *scream*

It's not bad, but we've never dealt with this before. I was out of vet wrap (I know, what dog owner, especially a SPANIEL owner, is ever out of vet wrap) so I had to run to the store to get some. I cleaned it with peroxide, applied Vitamin E, gauzed and vet wrapped it. She now has a hot pink foot.

Buzz wants to show you the stop sign at the end of our driveway. Isn't it cool? We get a new one about every ten years. That neighbor has hounds we like. They're happy, healthy, and QUIET!

No comments: