2008-02-17

A new job...

I'm still looking for a new job, hopefully on Tuesday I can go "job hunting" because I really need something better paying. I applied at a vet office near school two weeks ago. Got a call, had an interview, got a call back saying they thought I would be good for the job, but now they're not looking to hire anyone until their "busy season" starts. Who knows when that will be, so I'm going to start looking again.

A friend suggested PCA work. So I'm looking into how I would apply for that kind of job. Apparently it pays well. Almost anything would be better than the $6.65 I currently make.

I do love my Subway job, and the people I work with (for the most part) but I just feel like I need to do something else.

Tuesday is job hunting day (provided I don't discover some massive assignment due on Wednesday).

Back to working on my "non-unit" assessment project about plants for second graders!

No comments: