2008-01-02

2008 goals...

Everyone seems to be making resolutions and "dog goals" for 2008. I feel like setting title goals for a year is a moot point for us because of lack of trialing, but I still enjoy thinking of how far we may get.

Based on my showing plans, we'll only have 3 days of obedience and/or rally showing for Bailey. Which means my goals can't be too lofty! I guess some reasonable goals for her are to:

1) finish her NA
2) work well for me in Open A obedience
3) finish RE
4) keep enjoying agility

I really think I could finish Buzz's novice versatility this year. We've got 3 titles, 2 are almost done. I think we can do it!

I've got quite a bit of NADAC planned because it's what we all enjoy the most. Though we do have UKC Obedience, CPE agility, and AKC obed/rally/agility planned.

No comments: