2010-02-22

A Messy Brain (and stress)

I've meant to blog a lot lately, about important things, I assure you, but I just haven't. My brain is messy lately. Thoughts are forming, but not well!

Tonight was a big thinking night and I'm exhausted. I need to update on ARFF, Buzz's acupuncture and massage, Bailey's stress issues, and I need to look into things such as a better fitting muzzle for Bailey, renting ring space, or attending open ring time at buildings where we can just hang out, checking with the vet about a potential skin yeast infection for Buzz... and about a million other things, Oh, and CAMP STUFF!

Eeep! I need to sleep, but I need to process a lot of stuff too. Not gonna happen tonight, that's for sure. How do people survive? I'm trying this real-world thing, and I agree with what a friend said--I think it's all a hoax! No sane person lives in the real world, at least not all the time!

Good news, the dogs are tired and after eating dinner, went to sleep! I'm following




NOW!

No comments: