2007-04-12

some pictures


Hard work pays off... we're getting better! The dog that I never thought could hold a square stack, is now almost able to. We need to work on a little more enthusiasm and a little less concentration then the whole image will be better. Just ignore the scraggly dog... I stripped her out but was too lazy to do anything with the top coat except near her tail. Someday soon I'll do a full groom and more photos. I love seeing how she's progressed.

One of Buzz's favorite past times (from this summer).


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And then Bailey just sticks her whole head in there!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We LOVE our agility instructor, and this is how we wished her happy birthday! I was so proud of my dog that day and it's all thanks to her!


No comments: