Dude, I accomplished a lot of stuff!
- Walked all three dogs---Fritz separately, Buzz & Bailey together.
- Buzz did all his exercises.
- Front leg lifts, 3 reps of 20 seconds each leg
- Nose touch to hip/treat stretches
- Bailey did hers too!
- Stand on the peanut for 30 seconds (she's turning around on the ball again, I need to ask if that's allowable or not).
- Quad stretch
- Dremel nails!
- Rasza (only front feet so far)
- Fritz--he's getting better but still tries to get up multiple times
- Buzz has not been done yet and I may not do his tonight, he's got super hairy feet... don't want to pull his hair out!
- Fritz is getting up on the peanut now. I started him the same way I started Bailey. Launch off it!
- Buzz & Bailey have Kongs for dinner. Behold the power of food toys!
I think that's enough for tonight! What did you do?