2008-10-01

Dogs

When I was home on Saturday and Sunday I attacked the dogs feetsies! They were SO HAIRY! I forgot how fast (a month) the hair on their feet grow when I'm not there to do weekly trimming. Not to mention they both had talons and that's absolutely disgusting. When I left on Sunday they had super short hair on their feet and shorter nails. Mom had given them baths before I got home so now they're good to go for another couple of weeks I guess, hah!

I miss grooming them, it's so much easier to do a little at a time than try to cram it all into an hour!

Our new neighbors are on my good list already. They have a fence, and know what leashes are! I like them!

Oh, and Purdue application is being submitted as soon as I can get my personal statement to the writing center.

No comments: