2008-07-16

I want...

  1. A horse
  2. New collapsible crate for Buzz
  3. Puppy (toller, ess, aussie, or belgian would be just dandy)
  4. Fenced dog yard
  5. Cooler weather
  6. Forced air dryer for grooming
  7. Fenced cat yard
  8. Concert tickets (not terribly picky about who I get to see)
  9. Free gas forever (or at least a month or two)
  10. Live in chef (in the form of a husband or just friend... but cooking good food without onions and peppers and other yucky stuff is a must)
  11. Pool
  12. Friends who actually want to do stuff without their SO (significant other) at least SOMETIMES!
  13. Tanya to be my vet
  14. More Milano cookies (milk chocolate and mint)
  15. My placement for Student Teaching to be at Stonebridge!

3 comments:

Alex V. said...

What kind of belgian? A tervuren, a malinois, a groenendael, or a laekenois?

Megan said...

I'm really leaning towards the Groen's lately.

They're all really cool/fun looking but there's just something eye catching about those Groens!

Alex V. said...

Very nice! I'm partial to Tervs myself.