2007-12-29

WAHOO!

I can't update my website from home anymore (sad, I know... hah) but I can certainly post brags here!

Buzz ran SO WELL today! He qualified in 4/5 runs and they were ALL really nice. We were working together as a team and he was RUNNING!

He FINISHED HIS NAC! A title I never thought we'd get! But we got it! He qualified in both standard runs today to finish it! YIPPY!

He also Q'd in jumpers and chances. Both were REALLY nice runs. I'm just beyond thrilled with him.

I hope tomorrow is even half as good! I've got both hooligans tomorrow... chances and tunnelers for Bailey; chances, tunnelers, and jumpers for Buzz.

As of tonight Buzz is now:
Sir Buzz Domino NAC NJC RN Rl1 CGC (and now we have even more "almost" titles! YAY!)

What A GOOD boy! We had a HUGE party after jumpers. We had smaller parties after every run but I had some chicken, NB roll, and some Zukes that he got... he was happy!

No comments: