2007-12-19

Super Exciting News!

I completely forgot to mention that
A) Buzz gained TWO UCD qualifying scores on November 10, 2007. I really can't believe how far we've come. Competing in obedience was a far away DREAM, which now became a reality with qualifying scores even!

B) Bailey has started competing in CPE agility because our friend in Ohio told us that CPE Nats are in Michigan next summer. I don't know that we'll qualify (since we would have to qualify in all 8 runs in February...), but we're certainly having fun trying. She's been such a blast to run lately. As soon as Patty puts up the videos from TCOTC, you'll be able to see how much she has improved. We had a few errors with my handling and her handler unresponsiveness but I think we got it figured out. She just wanted to RUN!

So, not only do we have NADAC agility coming up, but January 19-20 Buzz has obedience again. If we get in some good open work over xmas, I think we'll try open when gets that last UCD leg!

All we really need to work on is the broad jump. And I've got quite a few ideas. So we'll see and cross our fingers I stick to my training plan!

No comments: