2008-09-09

focus, stress, sleep, friends

Since school started I hadn't gotten a good night's sleep for a variety of reasons. Even though I didn't get a lot of sleep last night, it was quality sleep and made me very refreshed. I was also able to take a nap this evening, which was quality sleep. I'm off to bed in a matter of minutes and I anticipate that being quality sleep too. It was so nice to go to sleep without a certain topic on my mind and to wake up without it all rushing back. It didn't cross my mind until a friend mentioned it, and it didn't elicit the respsonse it has in the past few weeks. I was able to breathe in the fresh air today, remove all thoughts from my mind, and truly enjoy it. Life is good.

I finally feel at ease, comfortable, and only slightly confused as to where I'm directing my life. Talking with a best friend until 5am really is a good.

It makes me happy to think about the friends and best friends I have. They're amazing.

Borrowing Randi's book "My Sister's Keeper" so I can settle for sleep by reading.

To make this dog related... I miss my puppers terribly!

No comments: